Most photos courtesy of Cowboy Faith Ministries
OZARK RODEO ASSOCIATION
T-SHIRTS will be for sale at each rodeo for $12.00 each, a variety of colors, short sleeved or tank top styles!
Raffle Tickets for the next raffle will be available at each rodeo!!! How about a Yeti Cooler? Check it out!
If you bring in a sponsor, please ask them to send a copy of their LOGO or business card to Sherrie so we can proudly display them on our website! The more sponsors, the better the awards!
Please take note:
1. Deadline for finals sponsorships and entry fees will be September 10th. I will have packets ready this weekend for you to pick up if you are qualified to compete at finals.
2. Tickets for the Yeti Cooler: you have been selling these to help off-set the cost of your sponsorship for finals. We need these turned in by September 10th as we will draw it that night. If you have extra tickets and have sold enough for your sponsorship please sell a few more to help raise the money for nice awards. Thank you in advance for just helping out.
3. We have 4 rodeos left before finals. We will be having a bake sale, a silent auction and baskets to continue to raise money for the awards this year. We will also have our 50/50 raffle going as well. I will post when we are having a silent auction and if you could bring an item for it that would be great. Also the queens will be having a bake sale this weekend ( I know short notice) but if you would like to bring some baked goods to help them raise money that would be great and thank you.
4. Start thinking of people to nominate for the board. We have several going off the board this year so there will be a several places open. So if you would like to see some changes get on the board and help out.
5. We will have a general membership meeting at the finals and we will vote on new board members and also any rule changes that you might want. If you want to see something changed you need to put it in writing and give it to me by September 10th. If I don't receive the rule changes you would like to see voted on by the 10th it will not be on our agenda for the meeting. So get them in by the 10th.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Please remember to frequent these businesses and let them know how much we appreciate their support.
Bob Kasper, President
Jason Huffman, Vice President
Sherrie Norris, Secretary
The Board of Directors are listed on the Contact Us Page.
THE OZARK RODEO ASSOCIATION WAS FORMED TO HELP PRESERVE OUR WESTERN HERITAGE THROUGH THE SPORT OF RODEO. ORA OFFERS AMATEUR RODEO TO ALL AGES FROM THE KIDS TO THE GRANDPARENTS. THIS UNIQUE NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION NOT ONLY PROVIDES THE EVENTS BUT SUPPORTS AND ENCOURAGES THE STRUCTURE OF FAMILY. ORA SHOWS WILL TAKE YOU BACK IN TIME TO WHEN A COWBOY WAS A REAL JOB AND FAMILY WAS ALL YOU HAD.